24 hour assistance: 07736 429404

Switchboard: 01527 871641

LinkedIN Facebook

Deputyship Orders

If you do not have an LPA in place and you were to become mentally incapable either through becoming older or an accident, then someone, usually a member of your family, will have to apply to the Court of Protection for a Deputyship Order.  When someone is appointed to be your Deputy, this will enable them to deal with your financial affairs under the supervision of the Court.

Our experienced team can assist in advising the family, liaising with the Court of Protection and submitting the necessary court applications to enable a Deputyship Order to be granted.